Where can I buy tickets? Who needs a ticket?
All adults and children over 12 need a ticket. Tickets are for sale here until they sell out.
- Children under 12 are free. Children 12+ will need to have a non-drinking ticket purchased.
Where is the event?
State Military Reservation (Formerly Camp Pendleton)
*Important* Google Directions for State Military Reservation is wrong! These Are The Correct Directions~(MUST HAVE IDs).
From Oceanfront on General Booth Blvd- Turn left at Birdneck Rd and follow the signs to park.
From Oceana/Strawbridge Area on General Booth- Turn right at Birdneck Rd and follow the signs to park.
From I-264 Heading East- Exit Birdneck Rd turn right. Cross General Booth Blvd and follow the signs to park.
- This event is Rain or Shine!
Where can I park? Can I UBER/LYFT?
We encourage UBER/LYFT! Attendees will have their driver follow the same instructions for attendees who drive. Tell the Security Guards that the vehicle is not parking and the guards will just allow the drop-off and the driver can leave the same way. Pickups will take place adjacent to the same location at the end of the event. You will have to give your driver specific instructions to get to you.
What are the event hours?
- 12PM GATES OPEN FOR VIP
- 1PM GATES OPEN FOR GA
- 1PM LIVE MUSIC! THE FOX & THE BEAR
- 2PM PEOPLES CHOICE VOTING BEGINS
- 215PM LIVE MUSIC! OPTIMISTIC CYNICS (OCX)
- 330PM LIVE MUSIC! ANTHONY ROSANO & THE CONQUEROOS
- 530PM PEOPLES CHOICE VOTING ENDS
- 6PM AWARDS
- 630PM END OF EVENT
- This event is Rain or Shine!
What do I NEED to bring?
-Government Issued ID (required)
-Masks (Suggested/Not Required)
**Everyone in the vehicle must have a valid state issued ID.
What can I bring?
DO NOT BRING: Tents, Drugs/Alcohol, Outside Food/Beverages (FREE bottled water available), Pets, Weapons
Will masks be required?
Masks are encouraged while not eating or drinking and strongly encouraged inside the VIP and GA restrooms.
I can’t find my confirmation email!
The purchaser can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can re-send through 9/17/21; after, the purchaser can bring a government issued ID and we can find the tickets at the door.
How much beer do I get (for real)?
GA Ticket-holders get up to 6 oz of over 60 different beers. (Technically 2 tastings per BREWERY). This event encourages you to try many different beers and choose your favorite. After 3/4PM, the pourers tend to relax the rules on this. VIP ticket holders get unlimited pours.
I’m a Designated Driver/Don’t drink, my group has VIP tickets. How can I join them?
If the DD ticket was purchased at the same time as the VIP ticket, you will get a VIP-DD wristband allowing access to the VIP section.
I’m a Designated Driver/Don’t drink, what do I get with my ticket?
You get a $5 food voucher, free water and sodas at the bar, and access to the rest of the festival area. And our thanks for staying safe!
*Important* COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
DO NOT ATTEND IF:
- Within 14 days before attending the event you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.