The Battle begins TOMORROW! To ensure everyone gets in without a hitch, has a great time, and stays safe, please take a look at the below details! There’s important stuff in there!
- How to get to Camp Pendleton: From General Booth Blvd in Virginia Beach, turn onto Birdneck towards the coast and head straight following the signs for ALL ATTENDEES.
- The event opens at 12 noon for VIP-only. General Admission runs from 1PM-630PM.
- GA tickets will be available at the door starting at 1PM. Cash and Cards are accepted.
- The event is rain or shine.
WHERE ARE MY TICKETS?
- ONLINE PURCHASES & E-TICKETS including VIP, General Admission, Non-Drinking/DD, and Table packages: the purchaser of the ticket(s) received your ticket digitally via email or print at home option. Bring your ticket print-out or digitally on your phone to the event. All tickets have a barcode and must be scanned for entry.
- HARD TICKET HOLDERS: If you purchased or won a hard ticket, please bring your ticket with you to the event and hand it in for entry at the appropriate check-in line.
ALL ATTENDEES are subject to an ID check. Please have a government issued ID or passport ready at check in.
ENTRY / RE-ENTRY:
- ALL Attendees will be required to wear an event wristband given to you upon arrival to the event
- Attendees wishing to leave and reenter the event will need to alert event officials at the entrance/exit
- ID checks will be performed at entry and re-entry.
- There will be one main gate for check in just north of the parking lots. 1 entry per ticket.
- Upon entry, general admission attendees will be given a tasting glass, a meal voucher, a scorecard. VIP attendees will be given the general admission items in addition to an event tshirt and beer ticket. DD/Non drinking ticket holders will receive a meal voucher.
- The scorecard is important as pourers at each tent will mark off each beer as you sample. One sample per beer per attendee. This is a beer tasting where we encourage tasting many different styles and then voting for your favorite from the day. There are 60 to choose from!
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
We reserve the right to stop serving anyone at anytime if they appear intoxicated and/or disruptive
PARKING & DROP OFFs:
- Free Parking is available on-site.
- NO overnight parking. Any cars left in lots will be towed at owners’ expense.
- There will be a clearly marked drop-off lot close to the parking lots. We encourage uber/lyft/cab and patrons should also go there when leaving to call for ride home.
- If you are taking an Uber or Lyft, there will be signs for that as well but you will enter through the same gate.
- If you arrive in an Uber or Lyft, please let the gate attendees know that the car is just dropping you off and not parking.
WHAT CAN I BRING?
- Chairs, small blankets, umbrellas (please be mindful of sightlines to bands and festivities) and small bags are welcome. Bags and items in bags are subject to search. No large backpacks, tents or other items that could obstruct the view of others allowed.
- Pretzel Necklaces =)
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
These items are not allowed at the 757 Battle of the Beers or on the premises during the event:
- NO glass containers admitted
- NO outside alcohol
- NO Outside beverages of any kind (water is free inside the event)
- NO Outside food of any kind (aside from a Pretzel Necklace)
- NO inflatables (Beach Balls, Footballs, Volleyballs, etc.)
- NO tents / or anything that could obstruct the view of others
- NO knives/weapons/guns (regardless of permits).
- NO chains/chain wallets
- NO tents
- NO drones
- NO laser pointers
- NO dogs/pets (with the exception of service animals)
- NO drugs & drug paraphernalia
- NO large backpacks / bags
- NO musical equipment/instruments
- NO fireworks / paper lanterns etc.
- NO bicycles (bicycle parking at the outside the event at the owners own risk)
- NO soliciting / selling of items to attendees
- Tshirts and other merchandise will be available for sale at the bar / merch tent at the north end of the event site. All proceeds go toward the total donated amount for the event charities!
- Each VIP ticket includes 1 Event Tshirt. This can be picked at the bar/merch tent at the north end of the site. Sizes are limited so grab yours early! One Tshirt per VIP wristband.
- Your Food Voucher is good for one of the featured dishes at any of our food truck partners. Some will have one option and others will have 2.
- Each truck will also have other menu items for sale.
- Reserved tables are for the purchaser and their guests.
- If you decide not to use your table, just turn the reserved sign over so others can sit down if they like.
- Available for VIP Ticket holders only. The designated VIP tent will have free water, snacks, and giveaways provided by our VIP sponsors.
- Please remember to vote for your favorite beer of the day by placing your voting token in the associated container by no later than 5PM.
- Only allowed in designated smoking area.
- 12 noon-1230PM LiveGood
- 1245PM-115PM Wilde Owl
- 145PM-245PM Bennett Wales & the Relief
- 315PM-500PM Jesse Chong Band
- 515PM-600PM Battle of the Brewers Final Round
- 600PM-630PM Awards
- Please visit our Silent Auction Tent, The Battle of the Brewers Arena and other Sponsor Tents!
- Day-of ticket, food, silent auction or drink purchases can be made using cash or major credit card
- Children of all ages are welcome at the event, but will need to have a Non-Drinking ticket purchased for children 12 and older. Non-Drinking tickets are $25 and include a meal. They are available for purchase online or day of at the event.
- This is an OUTDOOR EVENT without any indoor areas. Please plan accordingly.
- There are no storage or secured locker areas available. Please keep your personal belongings with you at all times. 757 Battle of the Beers, the event venue and Beach Ambassadors are not responsible for any theft or damage to belongings or vehicles.