WHEN DOES THE PARTY START?
Saturday, September 9th at Hunt Club Farm
- VIP ONLY Reception and welcome event (VIP ticket holders only): Noon – 1pm
- 757 Battle of the Beers main event (all ticket holders): 1pm – 6pm;
WHERE ARE MY TICKETS?
- IF YOU BOUGHT TICKETS ONLINE including VIP, General Admission, Non-Drinking/DD, and Table packages: the purchaser’s name and ticket quantity has been added to our Will-Call list. Please arrive at Hunt Club Farm and look for the appropriate check-in line.
- HARD TICKET HOLDERS: If you purchased or won a hard ticket, please bring your ticket with you to the event and hand it in for entry at the appropriate check-in line.
ALL ATTENDEES are subject to an ID check. Please have a government issued ID or passport ready at check in.
PARKING & DROP OFFs:
- Free Parking is available on-site at Hunt Club Farm.
- NO overnight parking. Any cars left in lots will be towed at owners’ expense.
- There will be a clearly marked drop-off lot close to the parking lots (right off London Bridge Rd). We encourage uber/lyft/cab and patrons should also go there when leaving to call for ride home.
ENTRY / RE-ENTRY:
- ALL Attendees will be required to wear an event wristband given to you upon arrival to the event
- Attendees wishing to leave and reenter the event will need to alert event officials at the entrance/exit
- ID checks will be performed at entry and re-entry.
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
We reserve the right to stop serving anyone at anytime if they appear intoxicated and/or disruptive
WHAT CAN I BRING?
- Chairs, small blankets and small bags are welcome. Bags and items in bags are subject to search. No large backpacks, umbrellas, tents or other items that could obstruct the view of others allowed.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
These items are not allowed at the 757 Battle of the Beers or on the premises during the event:
- NO glass containers admitted
- NO outside alcohol
- NO outside food or drink
- NO inflatables (Beach Balls, Footballs, Volleyballs, etc.)
- NO large umbrellas /tents / or anything that could obstruct the view of others
- NO knives/weapons/guns
- NO chains/chain wallets
- NO tents
- NO laser pointers
- NO pets (with the exception of service animals)
- NO drugs & drug paraphernalia
- NO large backpacks / bags
- NO musical equipment/instruments
- NO fireworks / paper lanterns etc.
- NO bicycles (bicycle parking at the outside the event at the owners own risk)
- NO drones
- Day-of ticket, food, silent auction or drink purchases can be made using cash or major credit card
- EMS services will be available in case of an emergency
- Children of all ages are welcome at the event, but will need to have a Non-Drinking ticket purchased for children 12 and older. Non-Drinking tickets are $20 and include a meal. They are available for purchase online or day of at the event.
- This is an OUTDOOR EVENT without any air conditioning or indoor area. Please plan accordingly.
- There are no storage or secured locker areas available. Please keep your personal belongings with you at all times. 757 Battle of the Beers, Hunt Club Farm and Beach Ambassadors are not responsible for any theft or damage to belongings or vehicles.